Christmas comes the same time every year, yet most of us aren’t financially prepared. Sinking Funds are here to help! The Christmas Sinking Fund Chart will give you the visual you need to save and pay cash for your Christmas shopping!
Christmas Sinking Fund Chart
Have you determined THIS Christmas will be different? This is the Christmas you will not go into debt for! THIS Christmas you will pay cash for every gift and call it good! Woot!
Christmas Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Christmas Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the Christmas Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you need to save, to pay cash for Christmas, and write the amount on the Goal line.
3. Record the date you will start Christmas shopping.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $500, you would write $50 on the bottom line, $100 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $500 and each increment represents $50, each line would represent $5. For every $5 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Christmas Fund a part of your monthly budget!
If you would like to save $500 in 4 months, you need to incorporate $125 a month into your spending plan.
Make THIS Christmas the BEST Christmas yet! Pay cash for every gift you give and rest easy when January rolls around and there’s nothing to pay off!
Gain access to the Christmas Sinking Fund Chart here!