Whether you are planning to purchase a new car or need a sinking fund for car maintenance, our Sinking Fund Chart For Your Car Fund will attempt to keep you on the road to saving!
Car Fund Chart
Everyone should have a Car Sinking Fund!
How To Use The Car Sinking Fund Chart
- Click the picture below to print your own Car Fund Chart!
I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you would like to save in your Car Fund and write it on the Goal line.
3. Goal set and record a realistic date you would like to achieve your goal amount.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $10,000, you would write $1,000 on the bottom line, $2,000 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $10,000 and each increment represents $1,000, each line would represent $100. For every $100 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Car Fund a part of your monthly budget!
Beep! Beep! Just think of the day a flat tire won’t derail your emergency savings. Better yet, how about the day you pay CASH for a car?
Click the picture below to print your own Car Fund Chart!
More Sinking Fund Charts
Subscribe (free!) to gain access to my Resource Library full of Printables! Once subscribed, you will receive weekly emails with Printables, Ideas, and Money Tips for your Everyday Life!