Do you LOVE to shop on Black Friday? We’ve got a Sinking Fund chart for that! The Black Friday Shopping Sinking Fund Chart will encourage you to save CASH for your shopping spree!
Black Friday Shopping Sinking Fund Chart
Black Friday is my favorite shopping day of the year! Call me crazy but, you guys, I find sooo many deals!
There are deals for Christmas gifts, of course, but you will often find great deals on household stuff you need or want. This is your opportunity to SAVE BIG!
But WAIT! You gotta pay CASH to make it a real deal!
Black Friday Shopping Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Black Friday Shopping Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the Black Friday Sinking Fund Chart below! When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
- Determine how much you want to save for your Black Friday Shopping expedition and write it on the Goal line.
- Record the date of Black Friday (in case you didn’t know, it’s the day after Thanksgiving).
- Divide your saving goal by 10.
- Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom. If you plan to save $2,000, you would write $200 on the bottom line, $400 on the next line, etc.
- As you save, color in the lines! Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $2,000 and each increment represents $200, each line would represent $20. For every $20 you save, color in a line.
- Make Black Friday a part of your monthly budget! If you plan to save $2,000 and you want to save it in 10 months, you need to incorporate $200 a month into your spending plan.
Are you ready to shop with CASH in hand? Use the Black Friday Shopping List Printable and get organized!
More Sinking Fund Charts
Sinking Fund Envelopes
Gain access to the Black Friday Sinking Fund Chart here!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Subscribe (free!) to gain access to my Resource Library full of Printables! Once subscribed, you will receive weekly emails with Printables, Ideas, and Money Tips for your Everyday Life!
Enter the Free Resource Library for my latest printables! Password: money Thanks for being a Rockstar!