Can you imagine the day you are debt free? It starts right here with your first step. It’s time to start a Sinking Fund! The Visa Sinking Fund Chart will help you track your way to debt freedom!
Visa Sinking Fund Chart
You plan to pay your Visa off at the end of each month but that little thing is so easy to use and, before you know it, you’ve charged more than you can pay.
It’s time to show that little rectangle piece of plastic who’s boss with the Visa Sinking Fund Chart!
Visa Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Visa Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the Visa Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you need to pay off your Visa and write it on the Goal line.
3. Record the date you plan to pay off your Visa.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom. If you plan to pay off $10,000, you would write $1,000 on the bottom line, $2,000 on the next line, etc.
6. As you pay on your Visa, color in the lines! Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to pay off $10,000 and each increment represents $1,000, each line would represent $100. For every $100 you pay, color in a line.
7. Make your Visa pay off a part of your monthly budget! If your balance is $10,000 and you want to pay it off in 10 months, you need to incorporate $1,000 a month into your spending plan.
Add the Visa Sinking Fund Chart to your Financial Binder and feel the weight lift as you color in the lines to debt freedom!
More Sinking Fund Charts
Gain access to the Visa Sinking Fund Chart here!