Of all the Sinking Funds you choose to have, the Vacation Sinking Fund is probably the most FUN!
It’s the Sinking Fund you can totally look forward to filling in the lines because that means you’re that much closer to Vacation!
Vacation Sinking Fund Chart
Vacation Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Vacation Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to your own Vacation Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you need to save in your Vacation Sinking Fund and write it on the Goal line.
3. Write your Vacation date on the date line.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $3,000, you would write $300 on the bottom line, $600 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $3,000 and each increment represents $300, each line would represent $30. For every $30 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Vacation Fund a part of your monthly budget!
If you have 10 months before you take off for vacation and your vacation will cost $3,000, that means you need to incorporate $300 a month into your spending plan.
Can you imagine a vacation where you come home without a stack of credit card bills?
You can do this!
Gain access to the Vacation Sinking Fund Chart here!
Get the Password for the Resource Library by entering your best email on this form.
Have FUN watching that Space Needle gain color!
That means you’re on the road to Vacation!
More Sinking Fund Charts
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Subscribe (free!) to gain access to my Resource Library full of Printables! Once subscribed, you will receive weekly emails with Printables, Ideas, and Money Tips for your Everyday Life!