Is it time to add a major addition to your backyard? The kind of addition that draws family and friends together on hot days? It’s time to start a Sinking Fund! The Swimming Pool Sinking Fund Chart is a fun way to track your progress toward splashing family fun!
Swimming Pool Sinking Fund Chart
There’s nothing like the convenience of a swimming pool in your own backyard on hot summer days!
That swimming pool is even better when it’s paid for in cash! Woot!
Swimming Pool Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Swimming Pool Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the Swimming Pool Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you need to save to make your Swimming Pool a reality and write it on the Goal line.
3. Record the date you plan to install your swimming pool.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom. If you plan to save $10,000, you would write $1,000 on the bottom line, $2,000 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines! Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $10,000 and each increment represents $1,000, each line would represent $100. For every $100 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your swimming pool a part of your monthly budget! If your pool will cost $10,000 and you would like to install it in ten months, you need to incorporate $1,000 a month into your spending plan.
A swimming pool is fun for the whole family!
Place the Swimming Pool Sinking Fund Chart in a prominent place where the whole family can watch the savings progress!
Get Your Swimming Pool Sinking Fund Chart Here!