School Clothes could break the bank but Sinking Funds are here to help! The School Clothes Sinking Fund Chart will give you motivation to save and pay cash for your back to school shopping spree!
School Clothes Sinking Fund Chart
Ah! Back to school shopping is so much fun!
I remember the days of laying all the new clothes out on the kids’ beds and taking a picture for their yearly picture books!
School Clothes Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The School Clothes Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the School Clothes Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you need to save, to pay cash for school clothes, and write it on the Goal line.
3. Record the date you will head out to do back to school shopping.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $500, you would write $50 on the bottom line, $100 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $500 and each increment represents $50, each line would represent $5. For every $5 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your School Clothes Fund a part of your monthly budget!
If you would like to save $500 in 3 months, you need to incorporate $167 a month into your spending plan.
A budget and cold hard cash will help your students work within their perimeters when it comes to school shopping.
Use this Back To School Clothes Inventory And Shopping List Printable to help your student make their dollars stretch where they are needed most!
Get Your School Clothes Sinking Fund Chart Here!