We have put decorating our new home on the back-burner because, you know, there is so much to save for. Am I right? BUT recently I was privileged to check out Designer In A Binder from Tasha over at Designer Trapped In A Lawyer’s Body. Tasha’s design ideas just make sense!
She suggests you tackle one room at a time.
Of course, you need a budget for that one room!
I’m giddy with excitement because you all know how I like to create sinking fund charts! This time I created a Room Makeover Sinking Fund Chart! Woot! Woot!
Room Makeover Sinking Fund Chart
Room Makeover Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Room Makeover Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to your own Room Makeover Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you would like to save in your Room Makeover Sinking Fund and write it on the Goal line.
3. Goal set and record a realistic date you would like to achieve your goal amount.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $1,000, you would write $100 on the bottom line, $200 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $1,000 and each increment represents $100, each line would represent $10. For every $10 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Room Makeover Fund a part of your monthly budget!
The College Fund for our high school senior is top priority but I bet I can throw a bit at our New Room Makeover Sinking Fund too!
Won’t it feel good to pay cash for your new room makeover?
You got this!
Gain access to the Room Makeover sinking Fund Chart here!
Get the Password for the Resource Library by entering your best email on this form.
Room Makeover Resource
I’m thrilled we found design help with Designer In A Binder!