Road Trips are what family memories are made of! The good, the bad, the boredom, the excitement, and everything in between!
The BEST kind of Road Trip is the one that’s paid for before you set foot out the door!
Sinking Funds to the rescue! Our Road Trip Sinking Fund Chart will give you motivation to make that Road Trip a reality!
Road Trip Sinking Fund Chart
Road Trip Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Road Trip Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to your own Road Trip Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you would like to save for your Road Trip and write it on the Goal line.
3. Goal set and record a realistic date you would like to achieve your goal amount and hit the road!
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $5,000, you would write $500 on the bottom line, $1,000 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $5,000 and each increment represents $500, each line would represent $50. For every $50 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Road Trip a part of your monthly budget!
If you would like to save $5,000 in 10 months, you need to incorporate $500 a month into your spending plan.
Imagine the pure JOY you will experience on your next Family Road Trip knowing it’s paid for! There will be no need to add debt to your lives because you’ve planned!
The wide open road is waiting for you!
Gain access to the Road Trip Sinking Fund Chart here!
Get the Password for the Resource Library by entering your best email on this form.
One line at a time, one step at a time!