Do you have your eye on the latest and greatest phone? We’ve got a Sinking Fund chart for that! The Phone Sinking Fund Chart will encourage you to save CASH for your new phone!
Phone Sinking Fund Chart
There’s a new iPhone you are super excited about! BUT those things aren’t cheap. Rather than add payments to your already atrocious phone bill, you want to pay CASH!
Let us help with the Phone Sinking Fund Chart!
A few years ago, I was sporting the iPhone 4S in a massive OtterBox. That thing was pristine but it had issues. Issues like not dinging when a text was received or not showing me texts at all. You know the drill … slowly but surely phones lose their oomph and need to be replaced.
Seven is my favorite number so I saved my allowance for months in anticipation of a shiny new iPhone 7 Plus.
Texts were sporadic but I could make phone calls! I could make it work!
Phone Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Phone Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the Phone Sinking Fund Chart below! When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
- Determine how much you need to save for the phone you want and write it on the Goal line.
- Record the date you hope to purchase your new phone.
- Divide your saving goal by 10.
- Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom. If you plan to save $1,000, you would write $100 on the bottom line, $200 on the next line, etc.
- As you save, color in the lines! Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $1,000 and each increment represents $100, each line would represent $10. For every $10 you save, color in a line.
- Make your new phone a part of your monthly budget! If you plan to save $1,000 and you want to save it in 10 months, you need to incorporate $100 a month into your spending plan.
Eventually, I saved enough to purchase that new iPhone 7 Plus and it felt GREAT to pay CASH! I didn’t touch the family spending plan. Nope! I did it all on my own with my $100/month allowance! I gave up new clothes, shoes, and eating out in order to get that shiny new phone!
Are you ready to pay CASH for a new Phone? Woot! You got this!
More Sinking Fund Charts
Sinking Fund Envelopes
Gain access to the Phone Sinking Fund Chart here!