Are you dreaming of the day you can ride footloose and fancy free on two wheels?
Sinking Funds are here to help! Our Motorcycle Sinking Fund Chart will give you the visual you need to make your dream a reality.
Motorcycle Sinking Fund Chart
A motorcycle sounds like a lot of Fun but what if your significant other isn’t on board?
Here’s the deal, it might not be the right time to include a Motorcycle Sinking Fund in your budget.
I’m just speaking the hard truth here.
If you’re super duper determined, although it’s not going to fit in your family budget, I suggest slowly chipping away with your allowance.
After all, a motorcycle probably isn’t a necessity in your life.
Motorcycle Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Motorcycle Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to your Motorcycle Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you need to save, to make your motorcycle dreams a reality, and write it on the Goal line.
3. Record a realistic date you would like to purchase your dream bike.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $10,000, you would write $1,000 on the bottom line, $2,000 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $10,000 and each increment represents $1,000, each line would represent $100. For every $100 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Motorcycle Fund a part of your monthly budget!
If you would like to save $10,000 in 12 months, you need to incorporate $833 a month into your spending plan.
Imagine arms stretched out to the handlebars, cool breezes against your skin, and the agility your bike will bring.
Oh, and watch out for other drivers. Be safe out there.
Gain access to the Motorcycle Sinking Fund Chart here!