Have you decided to add a cat to the family but want to make sure you’ve got expenses covered?
Sinking Funds are here to help! Our Kitten Sinking Fund Chart will give you the visual you need to save for the new addition to your family!
Kitten Sinking Fund Chart
I know what you’re thinking.
Why in the world would I need a Sinking Fund Chart for a Kitten? Can’t you find one absolutely free?
Maybe. Maybe not. Even so, there are many costs associated with adding a new pet to the family.
One Time Expenses:
- spaying or neutering
- litter box
- scratching post
- medical exams
- pet sitter
According to this article, a cat can cost up to $1,070 the first year.
That’s an amount worthy of a Sinking Fund Chart!
Kitten Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Kitten Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to your Kitten Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you would like to save for your Kitten and write it on the Goal line.
3. Goal set and record a realistic date you would like to achieve your goal amount and add a Kitten to your family!
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $1,000, you would write $100 on the bottom line, $200 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $1,000 and each increment represents $100, each line would represent $10. For every $10 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Kitten Fund a part of your monthly budget!
If you would like to save $1,000 in 5 months, you need to incorporate $200 a month into your spending plan.
The excitement of adding a Kitten to the family must not overlook the financial implications of a new pet.
Pets add so much to a family! You NEED one! Seriously!
You just gotta do the work to make sure you can provide for it financially.
Get Your Kitten Sinking Fund Chart Here!