Money is flying out the door in preparation for your wedding but have you saved for your honeymoon? It’s time to start a Sinking Fund! The Honeymoon Sinking Fund Chart is a fun way to track your progress towards the honeymoon of your dreams!
Honeymoon Sinking Fund Chart
If you are financially savvy, you won’t want to start married life on a honeymoon charged to a card.
That means you gotta save and go on an awesome honeymoon you can pay cash for!
Honeymoon Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Honeymoon Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the Honeymoon Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you would like to save for your Honeymoon and write it on the Goal line.
3. Record the date you will go on your honeymoon.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom. If you plan to save $2,000, you would write $200 on the bottom line, $400 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines! Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $2,000 and each increment represents $200, each line would represent $20. For every $20 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your honeymoon a part of your monthly budget! If your honeymoon will cost $2,000 and you’re getting married in eight months, you need to incorporate $250 a month into your spending plan.
This is such and exciting time! Keep it happy with a honeymoon plan that doesn’t leave you in debt!
Gain access to the Honeymoon Sinking Fund Chart here!