A Home Maintenance Sinking Fund is probably one of the most necessary Sinking Funds for homeowners.
According to HGTV, you should set aside 1% – 3% of your home’s purchase price each year for Home Maintenance.
That’s a LOT of dough!
We’re talking $3,000 – $9,000 a year on a $300,000 home.
Even though a Home Maintenance Sinking Fund may seem like an unobtainable, HUGE goal, what if you started with 1%? Even .5%?
One thing is for sure, you won’t save a dime if you don’t plan.
We’re here to help you plan with a Home Maintenance Sinking Fund Chart!
Home Maintenance Sinking Fund Chart
Home Maintenance Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Home Maintenance Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to your own Home Maintenance Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you would like to save in your Home Maintenance Sinking Fund and write it on the Goal line.
3. Goal set and record a realistic date you would like to achieve your goal amount.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $6,000, you would write $600 on the bottom line, $1200 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $6,000 and each increment represents $600, each line would represent $60. For every $60 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your Home Maintenance Fund a part of your monthly budget!
Gain access to the Home Maintenance Sinking Fund Chart here!
Get the Password for the Resource Library by entering your best email on this form.
Make a Plan and use our Home Maintenance Sinking Fund Chart as a visual to keep you on track!
Hey, you’ll be further ahead than you are now, right?