High School Graduation costs add up quickly. Don’t let it catch you off guard. It’s time to start a Sinking Fund! Use this Graduation Sinking Fund Chart to prepare yourself for a whole bunch of Graduation FUN!
Graduation Sinking Fund Chart
This is such an exciting time! Your little bundle of joy has almost made it through their school years and you are ready to CELEBRATE!
All of that FUN comes with a price tag and you are ready to prepare for it.
Here are a few of the costs associated with graduation:
- senior portraits
- cap and gown
- graduation outfit
- flowers or lei for graduation ceremony
- all night class party
- party invites
- gift for the graduate
Graduation Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Graduation Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to the Graduation Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you will save for your child’s graduation expenses and write it on the Goal line.
3. Record the date your child becomes a high school senior or graduates.
Many of the costs associated with graduation will be paid throughout their senior year of high school.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom. If you plan to save $2,000, you would write $200 on the bottom line, $400 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines! Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $2,000 and each increment represents $200, each line would represent $20. For every $20 you save, color in a line.
7. Make your son or daughter’s graduation expenses a part of your monthly budget! If you plan to save $2,000 and you want to save it in 10 months, you need to incorporate $200 a month into your spending plan.
It’s time to Party!
Your son or daughter’s graduation is worthy of a great celebration!
Thank goodness you are smart and ready to save for this momentous occasion!
More Sinking Fund Charts
Gain access to the Graduation Sinking Fund Chart here!