Are you ready to Crush Debt? A visual is a great way to keep your goal to stomp out debt once and for all. Not just on payday. Use our Debt Free Chart in conjunction with our Debt Boss debt tracker to know where you stand on debt.
Debt Free Chart
Our Debt Free Chart is FUN and easy to use! Tape it to the inside of a kitchen cupboard you open often to keep you motivated and on task!
How To Use The Debt Free Chart
- Click the picture below to print your own Debt Free Chart!
I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Add all outstanding debt and write it on the Goal line.
Note: this will only be effective if you stop accruing new debt.
3. Goal set and record a realistic date you plan to be debt free.
4. Divide your total debt by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If your debt is $10,000, you would write $1,000 on the bottom line, $2,000 on the next line, etc.
6. As you pay off debt, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If your debt payoff is $10,000, each line would represent $100. For every $100 you pay, color in a line.
7. Look for ways to Save and Earn!
Tell your Debt who’s Boss! Get your financial house in order and keep a visual of where you stand on debt.
It’s YOUR time to Stomp Out Debt!