The Cruise Sinking Fund Chart is here to help you save for your next vacation!
If a cruise is in your future, I bet you can get ON BOARD with this!
After all, Sinking Funds will FLOAT YOUR BOAT!
Okay! I’ll stop now!
Cruise Sinking Fund Chart
Can you imagine the open waters, food prepared for you, fun destinations, and entertainment galore?
Actually, I’ve never been on a cruise but that’s what I visualize when I think of one! Am I right?
Now, imagine a paid for cruise. A cruise you’ve saved for and can take without accruing debt!
Cruise Sinking Fund Chart Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Use The Cruise Sinking Fund Chart
- Gain access to your Cruise Sinking Fund Chart below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2. Determine how much you need to save, to make the Cruise a reality, and write it on the Goal line.
3. Record the date you plan to take the Cruise.
4. Divide your saving goal by 10.
5. Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic with the smallest on the bottom.
If you plan to save $3,000, you would write $300 on the bottom line, $600 on the next line, etc.
6. As you save, color in the lines!
Each increment consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $3,000 and each increment represents $300, each line would represent $30. For every $30 you save, color in a line.
7. Make the Cruise part of your monthly budget!
If you would like to save $3,000 in 10 months, you need to incorporate $300 a month into your spending plan.
Sink your funds and float the boat! It’s the best way to vacation and relax, debt free!
Gain access to the Cruise Sinking Fund Chart here!