Do you have big plans for your next Birthday? It’s time to start a Sinking Fund to turn those plans into reality! Print this Birthday Sinking Fund Chart and SAVE so your Birthday doesn’t add to your debt.
Birthday Sinking Fund Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Card Stock
- Birthday Sinking Fund Printable – found below
- Colored Pencils
How To Use The Birthday Sinking Fund Chart
- Print your Birthday Sinking Fund Chart – found below!
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
- Determine how much you want to save for your Birthday and write that number in the Goal Box.
- Divide your saving goal by 10 and write that number in the Amount Per Section Box.
Write each increment on the lines shooting off the graphic, with the smallest on the bottom. If you plan to save $500, you would write $50 on the bottom line, $100 on the next line, $150 on the third line, etc.
- Divide your Amount Per Section amount by 10 and write that number in the Amount Per Line Box.
Each section consists of 10 lines to fill in. If you plan to save $500 and each section represents $50, then each line would represent $5. For every $5 you save, color in a line.
You may choose to add your Birthday Sinking Fund to your family spending plan or you may look for creative ways to fund your next Birthday. Whatever you choose, be sure to place your Birthday Sinking Fund in a place that you will see often.
Make your Birthday GREAT by paying for it in CASH!