Looking for a Christmas gift that costs next to nothing?! Microwave popcorn with this free Just Poppin’ by to Wish You a Merry Christmas printable might do the trick!
Not only is it so inexpensive that you will shout for joy, it is so easy to do, you will barely know what just happened!
Stick one in the mailbox for your mail carrier, give them to the paraeducators and specialty teachers at school, hand them out to your kids’ classmates, or just have them on hand (you never know when you might need a little something).
These small tokens of appreciation are perfect for those people that wouldn’t normally make it on your gift list. Of course, we would love to do something magnificent for everyone but it just is not possible. Our money is spread thin, especially around the Holidays. Remember, it’s the thought that counts! This gift will let your recipient know you thought about them enough to do something!
Just Poppin’ by to Wish You A Merry Christmas!
This post contains affiliate links. Disclaimer
Supplies Needed to Create Just Poppin’ by to Wish You A Merry Christmas Gift
- Microwave Popcorn (Of course, you can find microwave popcorn just about anywhere. The Dollar Tree even has microwave popcorn. Have a huge list? Buy in bulk at Costco.)
- Jute Twine (affiliate link)
- Card Stock (affiliate link)
- Printer with color ink
How To Assemble Just Poppin’ By to Wish You A Merry Christmas Gift
- Print off this Just Poppin’ by to wish you a Merry Christmas printable. I use cardstock! My favorite is at WalMart but you can buy card stock (affiliate link) here too!
- Use your handy dandy paper cutter to cut them out.
- Attach to microwave popcorn with jute twine.
Other ideas for Just Poppin’ by to Wish You a Merry Christmas Gift
- Add to a You’ve Been Tinseled gift.
- Combine with a movie ticket or two.
- Put a few in a Movie gift basket.
Looking for more ideas?! Check out Mud Pie Studio’s ’12 Days of Teacher Appreciation Gifts’. Oh my goodness! These gifts are brilliant and don’t have to be just for teachers!